Many self-help experts portray themselves as perfect human beings who have conquered all of their weaknesses (or at least don’t discuss their weaknesses in their literature). I definitely haven’t conquered all of my weaknesses – some of which I’ve had since childhood. Below are the areas of my life that I’m currently working on:
- improving the quality of my relationships with friends, family and colleagues,
- being open and honest about my thoughts, feelings and pursuits,
- focusing my internal dialogue on that which moves me forward,
- thinking 10 years ahead and
- getting the best from others.
Contact me if any of the above resonates with you.